How Wall Art Uplifts Your Mood
Believe it or not, modern eco-friendly wall art has the power to enhance your mood, add a personal touch to your living space, and create positive vibes by the well thought out implementation of colour psychology. The effect is so subtle yet mood shifting enough that you don’t even realize it’s happening.
Enhance Your Mood with Green Wall
In this case, “green” refers to eco-friendly. According to the ancient Chinese art of Feng Shui, sustainable home décor, such as environmentally-friendly wall art, can elevate your overall mood the moment you step into a room. The way you decorate your home depends on your personal preferences and stylistic tastes, but there are a few things you should always keep in mind if you want to create a more mindful and enjoyable living space. Keep your colour schemes simple, unique, and fun.
Add a Personal Touch to Your Living Space
It’s completely up to you to make your living space your own. Decide what kind of atmosphere you want to create and go for it! Whether you want to use funky colours or if you prefer more neutral tones for relaxation purposes, the choice is completely yours. Treat your home like the blank canvas that it is. Using wall art that is composed of environmentally-friendly materials will make your home décor all the more unique and impressive!
Create Positive Perceptions with Colour PsychologyColour psychology is exactly what it sounds like. It’s the psychology behind colour usage and how it can affect our moods and overall mental states. Here’s a quick guide to what each colour can do:
- White: gives a clean and fresh feeling (best paired with other colours)
- Blue: exudes confidence, faith, trust, and loyalty
- Black: creates a feeling of dominance and power (best used as an accent)
- Green: promotes growth, prosperity, health, peace, and reminds people of nature
- Purple: represents motivation, romance, a sense of adventure, and luxury
- Brown: symbolizes a sense of stability, familiarity, and hospitality
- Red: conveys power, extreme passion, and a lot of energy (best used as an accent)
- Orange: suggests openness, lightheartedness, and excitement (best used as an accent)
- Yellow: represents moods that are cheery, fun, and are good mental stimulation (not recommended for bedrooms)
Different shades of each colour can render varying affects, so choose your colours wisely.
Green Earth Artworks is an eco-friendly photo art gallery that caters to environmentally conscious art lovers and collectors. We use the Verde Fastframe, a tough polystyrene frame that is made to last, to display our artwork. The Verde Fastframe is lightweight, easy-to-use, versatile, and helps to reduce your carbon footprint. Our goal is to make the world a more environmentally-friendly place, one work of art at a time. For more information on what makes our artwork unique contact us today or send us an e-mail at: email@example.com.